Sunday, January 1, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS / Beginning Now

Happy New Year!
This is the first of 365 devotions and music videos 
to help the believer 
to get rooted and grounded in love.  
We are beginning this year with
the first of seven devotions
with the theme
"God's Love For Us"
Log on everyday this week
and get rooted and grounded
in a greater awareness of
God's love for you.




(Lamentations 3:22-23; 1John 1:9; Phil 3:9; 2Cor 5:17; Psalms 100:4)
New Years Day seems to offer us new beginnings, fresh opportunities to make changes in our lives and to turn over a new leaf, so to speak. It is a time for New Year’s resolutions.
Christ offers us a new beginning in Him every day.

Your compassions fail not.
They are new every morning.
Great is Your faithfulness.

We have a new beginning in Christ through repentance. However, if I am in denial, repentance is not possible.

But if we confess our sins
He is faithful and just to forgive us
and to cleanse us of all unrighteousness.

Father, I have confessed my sins knowing that You are faithful and just to forgive me and and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. As a result, I am now the righteousness of God in Christ. I am a new creature in you. Old things have passed away and behold all things are new. Now I enter Your gates with thanksgiving and proceed into Your courts with praise. It is so good to know that I can have a new beginning in You any day including today - New Years Day 2017, because of Your love for me.

©LoveWalkPublishing Authored by KentCliffordCooley




Beginning Now
Devotion: New Beginnings
(Lamentations 3:22-23; 1John 1:9; Phil 3:9; 2Cor 5:17; Psalms 100:4)
Verse 1
Beginning now, I don’t have to wait
Beginning now I’ll enter heavens gates with thanksgiving in my heart
Today I will start and I’ll enter His courts with praise
Chorus
Beginning now my hands I wanna raise
Beginning now I’ll give You all the praise
Beginning now I’m gonna bless your holy name
Beginning now I worship You through all eternity
Verse 2
Eternity begins today
Eternity is not so far away
For we sit in heavenly places with You Lord
And where You are is where we want to be
©LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley Devotion by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment