Friday, January 6, 2017

RAINBOWS OF LIGHT / Basking

This is the 7th of 7 devotions with the theme
"God’s Love For Us"


RAINBOWS OF LIGHT
by Rebecca Cooley
Adapted from John 12:35-36)

Walk while you have the Light and keep on living by the light so that darkness may not overtake and overcome you. He who walks about in the dark does not know where he is drifting. While you have the Light, believe in the Light, have faith in the Light, hold to and rely on the Light so that you may become sons of the Light and be filled with Light.

Lord, I don’t want to walk in the darkness of negative thoughts and words. I don’t want to walk in the darkness of criticism, worry and strife. I don’t want to stumble around in the darkness of hatred, anger and fear. I don’t want to fall down in the darkness of the enemy’s territory. I want Your light to flood my soul! I want Light to move the darkness!


Child, I am the Light. Hold my hand and my Light will guide you out of the darkness. Darkness cannot overcome you because you are a child of mine. The enemy of your soul will attempt to cast a shadow of darkness over you and try to make you lose your way. It is only an attempt. Darkness cannot overcome light. Bask in My presence every day and the Light of My presence will pierce the darkness and you will see clearly the way to walk. My very words light your path. Shine that light along your way. Others will see the light on your path and will step out of their darkness into the light of your path. As my light reflects through breaks in the clouds of darkness that the enemy has cast across your path, I will send rainbows to remind you that light is more powerful than darkness. Bask in the Light that shines through the 
clouds and enjoy the rainbows. The darkness cannot stay.


This is the impartation devotion -

Father we thank you for revelation and awareness
of your unconditional love for us.
We believe and receive Your love and we extend your love to others.


© LoveWalkPublishing Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley



BASKING

(Adapted from John 12: 35-36)
Verse 1:
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my pathway to see
Lord I need the Word of God to guide me; the Bread of Life to feed my soul
And the washing of Your Word has cleansed and made me whole
Chorus:
Don’t you know that I’m basking in the sunlight of His wonderful love
And I’m feasting on the manna, it’s from heaven up above
I’ve got the joy that will never cease
My feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace
And I’m basking in the sunlight of His wonderful love
Verse 2:
Now there are storm clouds of discouragement,
Storm clouds of pain,
Clouds of disappointment so many times have reigned
But the promise that He gave me has put a rainbow there
And the light, the light of His love is shining everywhere
© LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley 

Every 7th devotion is offering day on the DailyLoveWalk

Every completed devotion involves 8 to 12 hours to produce.
This is our seed into your life
If this is ministering to you,
we want to invite you to sow a seed back into this ministry.
Or to become a LoveWalkCovenantPartner monthly

Online giving is not working at this time however
you may donate by regular mail

Checks may be made payable to 
Kent and/or Rebecca Cooley 
Kent and Rebecca Cooley / 15 Trexler Ave
Thomasville NC 27360

No comments:

Post a Comment