Wednesday, January 4, 2017

RUN TO ME / God Shows

This is the 4th of 7 devotions and music videos 
with the theme
"God's Love 4 Us"

RUN TO ME 
by Kent Cooley
Adopted from Romans 5:7, 8
If I have any doubt concerning God's love for me, I take another look at Calvary.  Calvary is where . . .

God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.

Paul goes on to say that if God's love was extended to us for salvation, it is also extended to us for our everyday life.  The love that God showed and proved at Calvary is new every morning to extend forgivness and healing.  It is the moment by moment source of overcoming victoriously.  The love shown and proved, imparts to me the God kind of love,  the God kind of faith and the God kind of grace to overcome. 

Father, I stand in awe of the love you showed and proved at Calvary.  I believe and receive that love.  Now I will share Your love.  Love through me.

"My child, If you sin, do not let time go by.  Run to me immediately and humble yourself, seek my face, turn from your wicked ways.  I will hear you.  I will forgive you.  I will heal you.  Run to me! " 

© LoveWalkPublishing Authored by Kent Clifford Cooley



GOD SHOWS
Devotion: Run To Me
(Romans 5:7, 8)
Verse:
Now it is an extraordinary thing for one to give his life
Even for an upright man, though perhaps for a noble and loveable and generous
Benefactor someone might even dare to die
Chorus:
But God shows and clearly proves His own love for us, His love for us
That while we were yet sinners, while we were still in our sins
Christ, the Messiah, the anointed one died for us
© LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
All Rights Reserved

Every completed devotion and music video represents 8 to 12 hours to produce, 
involving song composition and music video production.  
Become a LoveWalkCovenantPartner today and be a part of accomplishing 365 devotions and music videos for 2017 to help the believer to get rooted and grounded in the God kind of Love (52 categories of 7 devotions). 
Love Offerings can be sent by mail to Kent and Rebecca Cooley / 15 Trexler Ave/ Thomasville NC 27360. 


No comments:

Post a Comment