Thursday, January 5, 2017

TESTIMONY OF LOVE by Kent Clifford Cooley


This is the 5th of 7 devotions and music videos
with the theme 
"God's Love For Us"


(Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:13; 1John 4:19)

I remember the day I fell in love with Jesus.  I was overwhelmed, at nine years old, when I first realized that it was all about love.  Since that time, not for one moment, have I fallen out of love with Him.  However, I did not love Him first.  He loved me first.   He loved me so much so that He gave His life as a ransom for my sins.  Many years have come and gone since that day.  He has continued to love me even though I have been less than faithful.  My love for Him has always returned me to Him to confess my sins.  Because of His love for me He has always been faithful to forgive me and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.  What a wonderful journey this has been with the greatest love of my life.  I am more in love with Him now than ever.  If I ever doubt His love for me I only have to look for a love letter Written in Red at Calvary.   
© Love Walk Publishing Authored by Kent Clifford Cooley          




WRITTEN IN RED
Devotion: Testimony Of Love  
(Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:13; 1 John 4:19)
I love you, I love you,
That’s what Calvary says,
I love you, I love you. 
I love you written in red

© WordAndMusic by Gordon Jensen  / Devotion by KentCliffordCooley


Every completed devotion and music video 
represents 8 to 12 hours to produce, 
involving song composition and music video production.  

Become a LoveWalkCovenantPartner today
and be a part of accomplishing 365 devotions and music videos for 2017
to help the believer to get rooted and grounded in the God kind of Love
(52 categories of 7 devotions). 

Offerings can be sent by mail to:

Kent or Rebecca Cooley / 15 Trexler Ave / Thomasville NC 27360. 


No comments:

Post a Comment