Monday, November 27, 2017

THE SELFLESSNESS KEY TO DIVINE HEALING / Love Conquers All

This is the 2nd in a series of 6 devotions with the theme of
“Divine Healing”


THE SELFLESSNESS KEY TO DIVINE HEALING
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from Job 42:10; Ephesians 6:8)

The story of Job is probably the oldest key in the Bible to divine healing. His life seemed to be a disaster until the day he prayed for his friends. That day was a turning point in his life. If Job’s mind had been on himself, he would have missed the opportunity for the greatest blessing of his life. He was healed physically, emotionally and mentally because he concerned himself with the needs of others. The fate of others was more important to him than his own fate. You can read the end of Job to see how his attitude moved the heart of God. Job received double blessings for his troubles. He passed the test.

If it is healing that you need, find someone that needs healing and pray for them. If it is deliverance from a certain bondage that you need, look for someone who needs to be freed from the grips of the enemy and pray for them. If it is money or something tangible that you need, sow a tangible seed into someone’s life and then God will have a legal right to supply all your need.

Every good deed that a man does, the Lord will do the same for him.

Father, thank you for recording this old, old account of Job’s life. I believe that I can pattern my attitude after this ancient man’s attitude who passed every test. I can get the same results that he had – double for my trouble.



© LoveWalkPublishing RebeccaAnnCooley



LOVE CONQUERS ALL

(Adapted from Job 42:10; Ephesians 6:8)
Verse
Satan had some plans 
But when Job prayed for his friends,
God turn it around for Job
And he got the double for his trouble, And he got the double for his trouble
Satan has some plans 
But when you pray for your friends,
God will turn it around for you
And you’ll get the double for your trouble,
And you’ll get the double for your trouble
Chorus
Love conquers all 
So it’s time I get my mind off of myself
Love conquers all 
So I’ll do something for somebody else
I will do something for somebody else
Bridge
I will pray for my friends 
I will pray for my enemies 
I will bless those who despitefully use
And Lord You will turn it around for me 
Lord You will turn it around for me
© LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment