Wednesday, November 29, 2017

LOVE WANTS TO HEAL YOU / I Want To; I Will

This is the 3rd in a series of 6 devotions with the theme of
“Divine Healing”



LOVE WANTS TO HEAL YOU
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from Matthew 8:2; Luke 19:41-43)

When Jesus walked on the earth, the lepers and the blind called out to him and he healed them. Jesus still lives and is at the Father’s right hand making intercession for us, talking to our Father about us! How much more will he heal us now as intercessor beside his Father? I encourage you to believe the love that is able and available to heal you. I encourage you to believe that he wants to heal you more than you want to be healed. If you will give him a legal right by believing, he will heal you.

Lord, how can I believe? Help my unbelief! Help me to receive Your love and Your healing power.

Child, what do you want me to do for you? Receive whatever you need from me. Your faith and your trust in me will work effectively in your heart. I want to heal you and as you walk with me, you will develop confidence that this is so. Walk closely with me and receive all that you need and then bless others.

© LoveWalkPublishing RebeccaAnnCooley



I WANTS TO, I WILL
(Adapted from Matthew 8:2; Luke 19:41-43)
Verse 1
I heard about this man
Who opens blinded eyes and they can see
And here I stand before Him,
I can’t see, but I can speak, so I say
I know that You can heal me, if You will,
And I wait
To hear these words fall upon my ear
Like the sweetest chime
Chorus
I want to, I will,
I know that You can heal me if You will,
He said, “I want to, I will”
I know that You can heal me,
I know that You can heal me, I want to, I will
Bridge 1
As long as I live, through all eternity,
I will never forget the words I spoke to Him,
And the words He spoke to me,
Playing over and over again in my head
Bridge 2
And if you doubt that it’s true,
Remember the stripes
That He bore for me and you
His actions spoke louder than words,
Falling on your ear, like the sweetest chime
© LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment