Monday, March 13, 2017

FAITH WORKING THROUGH LOVE / Faith Activated

Brought to you by
Our LoveWalkCovenantPartners

This is the 1st of 6 devotions

with the theme from Galatians 5:22



"The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Faith"



FAITH WORKING THROUGH LOVE
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from Mark 11:23-25; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:22)

For starters, let's get your faith activated!


You have just received your dream car - fully loaded. And the brand new, factory released vehicle cost you $50,000 plus tax and tags. It is probably not in the fine print in your paperwork but your wonderful dream car will not even start without inserting gas into the tank. You will not drive your $50,000 vehicle off the car lot without a $50.00 tank of gas. The car works by gas. 

From a spiritual aspect, faith works by love. Forgiveness is an ingredient of love that is certainly one of the most important keys to activate faith. 

Mark 11:23 and 24 are the mountain moving faith verses of the bible. The very next verse,
Mark 11:25 expresses the forgiveness factor of that mountain moving kind of faith!

“When you stand praying forgive.”

When one teaches faith, the forgiveness factor should also be taught. 

“Faith is activated, energized, expressed and works through love.”


If my faith is not working and if my prayers are not being answered, I should take my heart to God for a check-up on the forgiveness factor of love.
Father, as I stand praying and believing You for certain petitions, I forgive. I know that my faith works by love so I forgive each person you bring to my mind and I remove all obstacles and hindrances of un-forgiveness now. I will go to each one that you ask me to and make every effort to make things right. I forgive and I receive everything you have for me according to my faith activated by love.

© LoveWalkPublishing
Authored by Rebecca Ann Cooley




FAITH ACTIVATED

(Adapted from Mark 11:25; Galatians 5:6)
Verse 1:
When you are standing praying,
When you are believing,
Believing God for something that you need
Forgive and let it drop,
Forgive and let it go
Forgive and let it drop,
Forgive and let it go
Chorus:
Faith activated,
Faith energized,
Faith expressed,
Faith working through Love
Bridge:
Love engages our faith
And puts our faith to action
Forgiveness perpetuates our prayers,
Releasing our requests to the throne of God


© LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

Become a LoveWalkCovenantPartner today

No amount is to small,
yet any amount, on a monthly basis or a one time gift,
would connect you in a profound way
with what God is doing through us
to establish His covenant of Love on the earth.


Make check payable to Kent or Rebecca Cooley


Kent and / or Rebecca Cooley
15 Trexler Ave
Thomasville NC 27360

No comments:

Post a Comment