Tuesday, March 14, 2017

APPLYING LOVE TO FAITH / Impossibilities

This is the second of seven devotions and music videos 
with the theme from Galatians 5:22 
The Fruit of the Spirit is Faith



APPLYING LOVE TO FAITH
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from John 15:7; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:22,)

Every impossibility is an opportunity to allow love to get faith working.  God allows impossibilities so that there will be an opportunity for love to activate faith.  If I want my faith to work, I must remember that Faith works by love.  When an impossibility occurs, we should immediately confess:

This is a opportunity for love to get my faith working.  This is what the Word says and I am not moved by my five physical senses.  I believe what the Word says.  My faith is working by love right now.

Begin to develop a strategy of love concerning the situation.  Confess the Word and watch your faith begin to work for you. Act on love.  Speak words of love and not a single word of envy, strife or un-forgiveness.  Speak words of faith and not a single word of doubt, fear or unbelief.  Do this and watch as miracles unfold.

Kent and I have been practicing this process concerning impossibilities for some time now and we have a lot of testimonies as a result of this process of love and faith.

Father, I apply love to my faith today, in Jesus name.

My child if you will dwell and continue in love, you will dwell and continue in me and I will dwell and continue in you. I am Love.  If you abide in me and My words abide in you, what ever you ask in My name I will grant it unto you that I may be glorified and extolled through the Son. This is how I will be glorified in every circumstance, situation and impossibility.   


© LoveWalkPublishing 
Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley 





IMPOSSIBILITIES
(Adapted from John 15:7; Galatians 5:6; Galatians 5:22)
Verse 1:  
How could little David slay Goliath 
With just a little stone and sling
How Jehoshaphat’s army defeat his foe 
By just going out to sing
Is anything to great of small 
For the King of kings, no not at all
Extremities with Men 
Is just the place where God begins
Chorus:  
Impossibilities with men are opportunities to God
He went to the lowest hell so that He could lift us up
And if Jesus is my friend 
There is no river that’s to broad
Impossibilities with men are opportunities to God
Verse 2:  
Now men are crying and sighing and whying and dying 
And trying but all in vain
Believe it or not, it seems that they forgot 
That faith works by love
When you’re half way up the mountain 
And it seems you have to stop
Reach down to someone else 
And help them up to the top
When help comes from you, 
The help you need will come from God
© LoveWalkMusic 
Words And Music by
Kent Clifford Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment