Wednesday, February 15, 2017

WALK OUT LOVE / Love Walk


This is the 3rd of 6 devotions with the theme
from Galatians 5:22 And 1 Corinthians 13:4
"Love Is Patient”
And
“The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Longsuffering Patience"




WALK OUT LOVE
by 
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from 1 John 4:18 - 20)

Father, I am learning to abide in you. I refuse to strive or struggle today. I believe LOVE expels fear! I believe LOVE drives away dread! I believe LOVE moves panic and worry. You are LOVE. You abide, live and dwell in me. Therefore LOVE abides in me. I submit all that I am to You now. Your love subdues all corruption in me and tames all dishonesty and fraud in me. Your love is working powerfully in my life today. I rest today in the love of my Almighty Savior. I relax today in your love! I revel today in the conscious joy of my complete salvation. I am complete in You today. My salvation frees me from sin and corruption! I am set free to abide in you! This is the dawning of a new day for me. I embrace today as a day to abide in you and walk in love.
I embrace this season as a new day dawning to a sea of love from which I have only taken a tiny sip. Father, lead me into the realization of your unfathomable fullness as I abide in you, lean on You and learn to walk in love. Concerning Long-suffering Patience, Your long-suffering patience is in me, therefore I take the time to listen to others and then listen for what Your Spirit has to say. I take the time to patiently minister from your heart to the heart of others. Love through me.
© LoveWalkPublishing 
Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley
All Rights Reserved





LOVE WALK
(Adapted from 1 John 4:20)
Verse
If I say “I love the Lord”
Yet I hate my brother I’m tellin’ a lie
If I do not love my brother whom I can see
How can I say “I love the Lord”
Who’s not right here in front of my eyes to see
Chorus
I’m workin’ on a love walk everyday
When life happens to me I put away hate
I’m workin on a love walk along the way
I slow down
Take the time to love, Take the time to love,
Take the time to love
© LoveWalkMusic
WordAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment