Thursday, February 16, 2017

A WIN WIN SITUATION / Let Patience

Brought to you by our
LoveWalkMonthlyPartners

This is the 4th of 6 devotions with the theme from
Galatians 5:22 And 1 Corinthians 13:4 
"Love Is Patient”
And
“The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Longsuffering Patience"
A WIN WIN SITUATION
by
Rebecca Cooley

(James 1:4; Romans 5:3; 1 Corinthians 13:4; Galatians 4:22)


There are virtues in my life that I would not have gained except by way of tribulation and difficulties. Some of the trials were major ordeals but most of the challenges I have incurred over the years were common everyday occurrences turned into challenges. It is how I chose to process the trials that turned them into virtues in my life.

James tells us that when our faith is tested, it is an opportunity for patience and endurance to grow in our hearts. As patience begins to grow in our hearts and in our personalities, it develops and becomes stronger. The ultimate goal is for a completeness and fullness to occur and become our inspiration to love others.

Father, thank you for every test of patience, every day
whether sent by you to develop a quality in me that I didn't have or by the enemy to try to make me fail. It is a win-win situation because the trial will produce patience in me and patience is going to have it's perfect work in me!


© LoveWalkPublishing
Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley

LET PATIENCE
(James 1:4; Romans 5:3; 1 Corinthians 13:4; Galatians 5:22)
Verse
Tribulation worketh patience,
patience experience,
experience produces hope
And hope maketh not ashamed
Chorus
Let patience have it’s perfect work in you,
It’s perfect work in you
Then you’ll have what it takes to make it through,
When patience has it’s perfect work in you
Bridge
And when life happens to me,
The Spirit will descend like a dove
For when life happens to me,
It is my opportunity to walk in love,
Walk in love, walk in love, walk in love,
© LoveWalkPublishing
WordsAndMusic by Kent Clifford Cooley
All Right Reserved


We want to invite you to become a monthly partner with us 

in this ministry of producing 365 (52 categories of 7) devotions

to help the believer to get rooted and grounded 

in the God kind of love. 





Our online giving is not working as of now however . . .



Love Offerings can be sent by mail to:



Kent and / or Rebecca Cooley / 15 Trexler Ave / Thomasville NC 27360


No comments:

Post a Comment