Friday, February 17, 2017

THE FACES OF PATIENCE / I'm Waiting

This is the 5th of 6 devotions and music videos
with the theme taken from
Galatians 5:22 and 1 Corinthians 13:4
The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Long suffering Patience
And
Love Is Patient



THE FACES OF PATIENCE
by
Rebecca Cooley
(James 1:4; 1 Corinthians 13:4; Galatians 5:22)

Patience has two faces. Patience can be associated with mildness, temperance and humility in a person’s life. These attributes in one’s life are commendable but patience is also a powerful force that the enemy cannot stop. When patience and love are coupled together, it is an energy and strength directly from the heart of God that can move heaven and earth.

The ultimate example of patience is Jesus waiting on the Father to open the gates of heaven for His bride. This patient endurance is passing the test of time and one day the Father will say to His Son, 

“Your patience has had its perfect work! Go and get your bride!” At that moment, patience and love will embrace with a force so tremendous that it will break the eastern skies, thunder will roll, lightening will crash and the bride will meet Jesus face to face!

We, the bride of Christ, have to patiently wait on the Father also. While we are waiting patiently on our Lord coming for us, our patience is a key to walking in love. Our display of patience with people can unlock the door to the Kingdom of God for them. It is a spiritual force that can also move heaven and earth in a man’s heart!

Father, I want You to say to me one day that my patience did a perfect work in someone’s life. I want You to be able to say that you moved a mountain for someone because of my patience unlocking the door of love and letting that person in. Thank you Lord for Your work of patience in me.

© LoveWalkPublishing
Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley

All Rights Reserved


I’M WAITING

(James 1:4; 1 Corinthians 13:4; Galatians 5:22)
Verse:
How long must I wait?
As long as it takes
I’m not givin’ up before the break-through
It will not be late
The answer will come
Just on time for those who wait
Chorus:
I’m waiting
I’m not moved by what I see
I’m waiting
I’m not moved by what I hear
I’m waiting
I’m not moved by what I feel
I let patience have it’s perfect work in me
I let patience have it’s perfect work in me
My faith is now renewed
Let patience have it’s perfect work in You
Bridge:
Thank you Lord for Your long-suffering
So many times
You waited and waited and waited for me

© LoveWalkPublishing 
WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

AllRightsReserved

No comments:

Post a Comment