Monday, February 20, 2017

LOVE WALK CONFESSION / As You Are



This is the 3rd of 7 devotions with the theme
from 1 Corinthians 13:4 and Galatians 5:22
"Love Is Kind”
And
“The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Gentleness"




LOVE WALK CONFESSION
by
Kent Clifford Cooley

(Adapted from Galatians 5:22, John 1:14; Acts 17:28; 1 John 4:14; Numbers 21:17)

The children of Israel prayed three ways with three different results. 
1. The oppressed prayer: It took 400 yrs for the children of Israel to get their oppressed prayers answered. 
2. The complaining prayer: When they complained, their blessings became curses. 
3. The prayer of faith with praise and rejoicing: When a new generation of Israelites arose, they came again to a dry desert but this time they shouted, “Spring up O well, let us all sing to it!” This time they experienced immediate results. Their prayer level came up to a new authority as they prophesied to the elements. 

Much of my Christian life has been spent praying in a begging way with minimal results. Since I have been boldly making my confession known to God I have been noticing quicker, greater and more quality results.


This is one of our bold love walk confessions:

“Lord, as you are, so are we in this world. You are full of grace, favor, loving kindness and truth and so am I as I live my life through You. I am full of grace, favor, loving kindness and truth. In You I live, in You I move, In You I have my being. I manifest Your nature through me as I walk out everything according to the love command today.


AS YOU ARE
Devotion: Love Walk Confession
(Adapted from John 1:14; Acts 17:28; 1 John 4:14; Numbers 21:17, Galatians 5:22,)
Verse:
As You are,
So are we in this world (repeat)
Chorus 1:
You are full of grace,
You are full of favor
You are full of loving kindness,
You are full of truth (repeat)
So am I as I live my life through You (repeat)
Chorus 2:
I am full of grace, I am full of favor
I’m full of loving kindness,
I am full of truth (repeat)
As I live my life through You (repeat)
Bridge:
In You I live, in You I move,
In You I have my being
©  LoveWalkPublishing
WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
Devotion by KentCliffordCooley
All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment