Tuesday, September 13, 2016

FRESH MANNA / Fresh Manna

This is the 3rd of 7 devotions with the theme
From 1 Corinthians 13:6
"Love Rejoices When Truth Prevails”


(Adapted from Romans 8:10-11; Ephesians 3:16-17)

Be blessed today with fresh manna of truth that wipes out deception and stops the constant bombardment of the world, the flesh and the enemy.

  • I believe the Spirit of God lives inside of me. 
  • I believe he is present in me and ignites revelation in me constantly. 
  • I have ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying and revealing to me today. 
  • I am blessed in the Name of the One who gives me life through his Spirit. 
  • I am strengthened by His presence inside of me. 
  • Because he indwells my innermost being and personality, I am reinforced with mighty power. 
  • I have the power to resist the enemy, to put down my flesh and to turn my back on the world. 
  • The Spirit of God has made his home in me and I am rooted and grounded deep in his love and founded securely in his love.


Father, I want my heart’s cry to be to know and understand that you abide in me. I no longer want to be passive and unaware of your presence but vibrant to the ways you are leading me. Thank you for teaching my spirit to come alive and lead my soul, direct and instruct me in your ways and purposes.

© LoveWalkPublishing Rebecca Cooley



FRESH MANNA
(Adapted from Romans 8:10-11; Ephesians 3:16-17)
Be blest today with fresh manna that falls like due in the morning.
While you sleep through the night, He’s thinking ‘bout you.
While you sleep through the night, He’s waiting for you.

© LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by Kent Clifford Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment