Friday, November 17, 2017

DAILY DECLARATIONS OF FORGIVENESS / The Windows of Heaven are Open

This is the 6th in a series of 6 devotions with the theme
“Forgiveness”




DAILY DECLARATIONS OF FORGIVENESS
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from James 5:16; Mark 11:25)

I declare the windows of heaven are open over my family! The blessings of God come to us daily in measures we cannot contain! We receive daily from God!

How can I make these bold statements? I have permission to declare the Word of God and believe for manifestations of His Word when I walk in His precepts. This includes forgiving on a daily basis – an hourly basis – forgiving and walking in an attitude of forgiveness constantly.

I have observed someone standing for healing. The healing is essential for preservation of life. She reads the Word and confesses healing scriptures. She reads all the right books and comes into agreement with those who believe. She speaks positively over herself and does not speak doubt or unbelief. She is doing everything right but healing has not manifested.

I wonder if this believer would examine her life, would she find little unforgivenesses that hinder her belief system? I know I have to forgive constantly. If I talk about an inconvenience, an aggravation or an offense after the fact, I am instilling unforgiveness and giving it a root to take hold in my life. I challenge you to speak over the thought of unforgiveness that comes up today, whether it be recent or something from the past and declare forgiveness over it.

If the hairdresser is running late and you have to wait, don’t complain. Speak forgiveness over her. If the clerk at the convenience store won’t take your debit card because your purchase was not over $5.00, don’t get mad at her. Forgive her and her boss and the person who made that policy. If a Jehovah Witness knocks on your door, don’t slam the door in his face. Don’t get mad at him for having a different idea of eternity than you. Don’t discuss his unbelief with others. Forgive him for being misled and pray that God will cross his path.

Father, I forgive and I let offenses drop today. I leave these and let them go. I forgive major mountainous offenses and I walk in forgiveness for little daily aggravations today. I walk in this mindset every minute of the day. I declare that the windows of heaven are open over my family and blessings are pouring out on us! I forgive and I am healed. I forgive, the windows of heaven are open.
© LoveWalkPublishing Devotion Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley





THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ARE OPEN

(Adapted from James 5:16; Mark 11:25)
The process of humility, the process of humility
I forgive, I am forgiven, I forgive and I am healed
Forgiveness is in the atonement, healing is in the atonement too (repeat)
I receive everything you have for me, I forgive,
The windows of heaven are open . . .
© LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment