Saturday, August 26, 2017

THE EYES OF PURPOSE / I Can See Christ In You

This is the 6th of 6 devotions with the theme from 1 Corinthians 13:7
“Love Is Ever Ready To Believe The Best Of Everyone”


THE EYES OF PURPOSE
 by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:7)

What is God saying to you and what is He doing in your life?
We have been acquainted with a great man of God who, when he would see us, would always ask this question. I realize now he asked this question not just because he wanted to know but that he wanted to know if we were connected with God’s purpose in our lives.

I have always kept a personal journal and from time to time logged in a journal with my husband. If you were to read my journal, you would get a sense of where my faith is and pretty much know what God is presently working on in me.

When you log onto our blog, our you tube channel or facebook profile, the first thing you will see is a short profile describing what God is presently saying and doing in our lives.

We are learning to view others with this same perspective and ask the same question, “What is God saying to you today?” God’s purpose in every life is based on this truth: “Every person is one for whom Christ died.”

A person connects with God’s purpose simply by confessing sin and opening their heart to believe God loves them and wants the best for them and wants to use them.

Father, I want to see others the way that you see them – through the eyes of purpose. I get excited when I see your purpose unfold in the lives of others.

©LoveWalkPublishing RebeccaAnnCooley
AllRightsReserved




I Can See Christ In You
Devotion: The Eyes of Purpose
(Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:7)
I can see Christ in you as you live out your life
I can see precious fruit in the way that you live
I can see Christ in you and I want you to know
What a joy in my life you have been
©LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by DavidLuther
Devotion by RebeccaAnnCooley
AllRightsReserved

No comments:

Post a Comment