Tuesday, July 4, 2017

HOW TO CAST / He Cares For Me




This is the 1st of 6 devotions with the theme from 1 Peter 5:7


HOW TO CAST
by
Rebecca Cooley
(Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:5, 1 Peter 5:7)

How do you cast your care on God when you are in the middle of a catastrophic event? How do you roll your cares over on the Lord when you are suffering or watching a loved one suffer? It's easy to give the advice to cast your cares on God when the road gets a little rough. But how do you cast your cares and get a handle on trust when you are going through the fire? You go through the process the same as you would on a normal trial or test and you cast your cares literally and exactly.

The first thing that must be done is to address and dismantle fear out loud. The number one enemy we battle when we are in the middle of a tragic event is fear. Fear is the inside of you panicking over what you see and hear. It is used by the enemy to slam into you like a bulldozer tearing down a house and it makes everything look hopeless and devastating. But fear is only a ploy of the evil one. The process of casting our cares on the Lord and receiving His grace and mercy begins with casting out fear. Fear is a door that the enemy walks through and fear is a door that we must close to receive from God.

After disassembling fear at any given moment and for as many times as needed, we then speak the Word of the Living God. "Jesus Christ lives inside of me and He cares for me! He went to Calvary and His blood was shed for me!"

Father, thank you for Your Word. The power of Your Word dismisses fear and brings deliverance in a time of trouble, even a time of tragedy. I cast my cares on you and I believe that you care for me. I steal away to a secret place with you and I know that I will receive the power and the anointing that will bring deliverance. Thank you for the power of YourWord that carries me through the fire and helps me to cast my care on you.

© LoveWalkPublishing
Devotion authored by RebeccaAnnCooley





HE CARES FOR ME
Devotion: How To Cast
(Adapted from 1 Corinthian s13:5; 1 Peter 5:7)
Verse 1:
Why did He go to Calvary
Why was His life blood shed there for me
Why did the Father send His son from heaven
There's just one reason first Peter five verse seven
Chorus:
He cares for me / He cares for me
He cares for me / He cares for me
(Repeat)
Bridge:
Sometimes I'm discouraged and troubled my soul
But there is a secret place I can go
I just steal away in Jesus and that's where I stay,
Reminded of this scripture,
Enraptured by this phrase
© LoveWalkPublishing
WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
Devotion by RebeccaAnnCooley

Become a LoveWalkCovenantPartner today 

As a partner you will receive an exclusive monthly partner letter.  This letter contains fresh insights that the Holy Spirit puts on our hearts during the month.  Our partners are part of what God has called us to do. Our partners are partakers of the reward that we will receive from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as good stewards of the manifold wisdom of God.    

Our pay-pal account is down for the time being but donations can be sent by regular mail.
Send donations to: 
Kent or Rebecca Cooley 
15 Trexler Ave
Thomasville NC 27360


No comments:

Post a Comment