Monday, February 6, 2017

PERFECT PEACE / Peace Be Still

This is the 2nd of 5 devotions with the theme from Galatians 5:22
“The Fruit Of The Spirit Is Peace”


Perfect Peace
Song: Peace Be Still
(Adapted from Isaiah 26:3; Mark 4:37-41)

And He was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow:
and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

If I do not have perfect peace in every circumstance and situation in life then I am living beneath my privilege as a believer. Jesus said,

“My peace I give unto you.”

Father, I have perfect peace in you today. I know that in every circumstance, I am loved by my Father. Father, I go to your word and remind myself of how much you love me. You loved me so much that You gave Your only begotten son so that I would not perish.

I confess today that I will not perish eternally. I will not perish financially. I will not perish physically. I will not perish emotionally. Father, You will keep me in perfect peace because my mind is continually, and steadfastly, and securely upon You.
© LoveWalkPublishing RebeccaAnnCooley



PEACE BE STILL
Devotion: Perfect Peace
(Adapted from Mark 4:37-41)
Verse 1:
When we began our journey the sailing was smooth
But as we progressed, all control we seemed to lose,
The tempest was tossed, I thought all was lost,
I approached the prince of peace,
I wondered how could He sleep
I said, master carest not that we perish,
He seemed to marvel at our unbelief
Then He spoke these words so peacefully,
Yet He spoke with such authority
Chorus:
Peace be still, Peace be still,
He speaks unto the winds and waves
And even they obey
Peace be still, Peace be still
All you have to do is pray
And all He has to do is say
To the storms of your life, “peace be still”.
Verse 2:
You may be going though the storm of your life,
You may think your drowning
Going down for the third time,
Like the disciples had done all they could do
They approached the Prince of Peace,
You can approach Him too
Just like He spoke to the waves of the sea,
He will speak to the storms of your life
And all of them must cease
© LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment