Friday, July 21, 2017

IS THERE MORE THEN ONE WAY TO GOD? / HowWillYouEscape



This is the 7th of 7 devotions with the theme
"Redemption"

This is the impartation devotion; Father, thank you for redemption.
I receive the finished work of redemption for salvation, healing and deliverance.

IS THERE MORE THAN ONE WAY TO GOD?
by
Rebecca Cooley

(Adapted from John 14:6; John 10:1)

Most religions teach that there is more than one path to God and some teach that there are many paths to one God. Are all religions that teach this in error? Are there different paths that lead people to God and to heaven? This question must have risen in Jesus’ day because He clearly addressed this issue:
“I am the way the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me.
I am the door to the sheepfold.
If any man tries to get in some other way,
he is the same as a thief and a robber and he cannot enter in.”
Jesus clearly asserted that He is the one exclusive path to God. God is the source of eternal life and Jesus is the avenue to that source. Jesus and the Father are one. This claim makes the world angry and creates oppositions in many religions thus the different paths to God.
Father, I believe in Jesus and I accept the truth that Jesus is the door to heaven and to you. I proclaim that Jesus is the Lord of my life and I will seek for no other. Thank you for making a way for me to come to the Father.


HOW WILL YOU ESCAPE?
(Adapted from Matthew 26:42; Hebrews 1:3; 2:3; 9:22)
Verse
Father if there be some other way
Let this cup pass from me
But nevertheless not my will but Thine be done
If there had been some other way
He wouldn’t have died on the cross
He came to seek, He came to save
That which was lost
Chorus
How will you escape
If you neglect so great a salvation
There’s no other way
But through His blood for this redemption
Come to him today
Don’t turn Him away
On your knees just pray
Bridge
Oh my friend, if you don’t know Jesus,
If your not saved by His grace
Eternity waits for your answer
Oh my friend, don’t delay
©LoveWalkPublishing WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
Devotion by RebeccaAnnCooley / All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment