Saturday, April 8, 2017

GOD'S SYSTEM OF PROMOTION / Good Steward

This is the seventh of seven devotions and music videos 
with the theme from Galatians 5:22 
"The Fruit of the Spirit is Faithfulness"


GOD'S SYSTEM OF PROMOTION
by 
Kent Clifford Cooley


(Adapted from Galatians 5:22; Luke 12:42, 16:10-12, 19:17)

In the past, when we have moved to serve with another church, I have felt a prophetic canopy of the presence of God come over us and I would prophecy.  One particular time when we were in transition, I was driving the truck loaded with all of our belongings and Rebecca was driving the car in back of me.  I called her on the cell phone with a word from the Lord.  This word became the instruction for the next season of our ministry.  This was what the Lord said,
“This is God’s system of promotion;
If we are faithful over small things, 
God will make us ruler of many things.
 If we are faithful over what is someone else’s, 
God will give us what is our own.  
If we are faithful over money, 
God will give us true riches.
 And if we are faithful over the secular, 
God will give us ministry.”

This was such a profound word to me that it has been instruction for my life and ministry ever since.  I have come to know that God will not violate these principles. 

Father, I know now that these are the keys to promotion.  I confess that I am faithful over small thing, I am faithful over what is someone else’s.  I am faithful over money.  And I am faithful over the secular.  These are the keys to my own promotion.  You will make me ruler over many things.  You will give me what is my own.  You will give me true riches.  And You will give me ministry.  I have already been processing these principles in my life and I continue to do so as I live out my life as a good and faithful steward.
  
© LoveWalkPublishing 
KentCliffordCooley


Click here to view today's music video on youtube


GOOD STEWARD
Devotion: God’s System Of Promotion
(Adapted from Galatians 5:22; Luke 12:42, 16:10-12, 19:17)
Verse 1
If you’re faithful over small things
I will make you ruler over many things
If you’re faithful over what is someone else’s, 
I will give you what is your own,
I will give what is your own
Chorus
Good steward over all you’ve given me, 
good steward, good steward, good steward. (Repeat)
You gave me a mind, 
You gave me a body, 
You gave me a 1. spirit (2.family), 
You gave me job to do
Verse 2
If you’re faithful over money, 
I will give you true riches
If you’re faithful over the secular, 
I will give ministry, I will give you ministry 



© LoveWalkMusic WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley 

No comments:

Post a Comment