Saturday, August 12, 2017

I BELIEVE / John 3:16




This is the 7th of 7 devotions with the theme of
"Salvation"

This is the impartation devotion.
If you have not been born again,
Pray the following prayer of salvation with Rebecca
as you watch today's video on the link above.
If you have been born again,
please forward this to someone you know
who has not been born again.


I BELIEVE


A Prayer of Salvation

(Adapted from John 3:1-21)
Jesus, I believe you are the Creator of the universe and I believe you are the Manager of the times. I believe you are the First and the Last. I believe you are the Beginning and the End. I believe you always were and you always will be
the Savior of the World.

I believe that you know all things. I believe that you give instructions about right and wrong. I believe you care about how I feel.
I believe
You are Power. You are Authority. You are Peace.
You are LOVE!

The world cannot understand You.
The Armies cannot defeat You.
The schools cannot explain You.
The Leaders cannot ignore You.
The Pharisees could not confuse You.
Herod could not kill You.
Hitler could not silence You.
The New Age cannot replace You.
The media cannot explain You away.

You are light and love.
You are holy, mighty and pure.
You are goodness.
You are kindness and gentleness.
Your ways are right.
Your word is eternal.
Your will is unchanging.
Your mind is on me!
You are my Redeemer! You are my Savior! You are my Friend!
You are my guide. You are my peace. You are my joy.
Your are my comfort.

You are Lord and You rule my life!

I believe
Your bond is love and Your burden is light.
Your goal for me is abundant life.

I believe
You are the Wisdom of the wise.
You are the Power of the powerful.
You are the Ancient of Days.
You are the Ruler of rulers and Leader of leaders.

I believe
Your goal is a relationship with ME!

I believe
You will never leave me alone. You will never mislead me.
You will never forget me. You will never overlook me.
You are never too busy for me!

I believe
When I fall, You lift me up!
When I fail, You forgive me!
When I am weak, You are strong!
When I am lost, You are the way!
When I am afraid, You are my courage!
When I stumble, You steady me!
When I am hurt, You heal me!
When I am broken, You mend me!
When I am blind, You lead me!
When I am hungry, You feed me!
When I face trials and problems, You are with me!
When I face persecution, You shield me!

Prayer of Salvation: Father, I accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, into my life. I trust You and I trust Jesus. I have decided to put my faith in Your Son. I understand that You did not send Jesus to judge or condemn me or to reject me when I mess up. You sent Him to give me a safe place with You. I open the door to my heart for Jesus to walk through. I enter into that safe place with you now! I now accept Jesus as my Lord and my Savior now! Thank you for the gift of Your Son. I receive that gift now!


JOHN 3:16
Devotion: I BELIEVE
A Prayer of Salvation
(Adapted from John 3:1-21)
Verse:
Just as Moses lifted up the serpent
In the desert on a pole
So must the Son of Man
Be lifted up that all men
Might be drawn to Him
Chorus:
For God so loved the world
That He gave
His only begotten Son
He made the way
That whoever would believe on Him
Should have everlasting life
Yes He did
Bridge:
For God sent not His Son into the world
To condemn the world
To condemn the world
God sent His Son into the world
To save the world
Yes to save the world
© LoveWalkPublishing / Words And Music by KentCliffordCooley
DevotionAndRecitation Authored by RebeccaAnnCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment