Monday, December 5, 2016

LOVE'S APPROVAL / Abide In My Love

This is the first of one devotion with the theme of 
"God's Approval"
We have been accepted in the beloved Ephesians 1:6
There are 6 more devotions and songs on this subject in the making.



(Adapted from John 15:9-10)

Lord, I seek the approval of man too much. Sometimes I seem to base my worth on whether or not someone approves of me. Lord, I only want Your approval.

Child, I placed on you the seal of my approval when I created you. I now place the seal of my approval on your ministry (or the process of your life affecting others) when you seek to please only Me. Abide in My love and continue to be in love with Me. Bow before Me in adoration and humility. I love you with the love of the Father and I freely give His love and His approval. You must know that My approval is not based on mechanical things such as what you accomplish in a day’s time or how much you know. My approval is based on the heart. Your heart and your flesh are two different things. Stay in the holy place of communion with Me and I will mold and strengthen your heart and cause your heart to dictate to your flesh. Our intimate communion will make you lose all concern for approval and I will show Myself through the process of your life, your ministry. When your heart is the leader of your soul and your heart abides in My love, others will see Me and you will see that their approval is not necessary.

Lord, I live in Your love. I dismantle all the work of manipulation of the enemy concerning my worth and who I am. I break free from the lie of the enemy that I have to even try to seek Your approval. I have Your approval, Lord, of my life. I seek no other approval. I seek You and I seek to love people and to allow You to love through me. Thank you for the revelation of freedom from approval. Because I abide in Your love, I am free from the need of approval.

© LoveWalkPublishing RebeccaAnnCooley



ABIDE IN MY LOVE
(Adapted from John 15:9-10)
Verse:
I have loved you just as the Father has loved me (repeat)
Chorus:
Abide in My love; continue in His love with me (repeat 2 times)
Bridge:
Don’t you seek the approval that comes from man
Only seek the approval that comes from God
You have been accepted in the beloved (3X)
© LoveWalkMusic
WordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley

No comments:

Post a Comment