Saturday, November 12, 2016

This is the second of two devotions and music videos 
with the theme
"No Condemnation"




God Has Not Sent Me To Condemn


(Adapted from John 3:17 / 1 John 4:16)

God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world but that the word through Him might be saved!



God cherishes me. God treasures me. God values me. God prizes me. God appreciates me. God relishes me. God takes pleasure in me. God esteems me. God attaches importance to me. God reveres me. God respects me. God admires me. God lives inside of me! God loves ME!

Lord, I choose to walk in love today. I am going to treat people the way You treat me. I am going to respect and appreciate people like you respect and appreciate me. Holy Spirit, when I slip into thoughts of anger or strife or condemnation and the door begins to open for demon activity, help me bring my thoughts back into captivity of the fullness of my Father’s love. Work with me, Holy Spirit, to say things I need to say, discipline and hold accountable in love. I want my Father to be involved in and participate in my life.

THE LOVE CONNECTION

(Adapted from 1 John 4:16)
Verse
God is love (repeat 4 times)
He who dwells and continues in love
Dwells and continues in God
And God dwells and continues in him
God is love
Chorus
This is the love connection (4X)
Bridge
We know, understand, recognize,
Are conscious of, observe,
Experience, believe,
Adhere to, put our faith upon,
Reply upon the love God cherishes for us

©LoveWalkPublishingWordsAndMusic by KentCliffordCooley
Devotion composition RebeccaAnnCooley
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment